We would like to build a community for Small Basic programmers of any age who like to code. Everyone from total beginner to guru is welcome. Click here to register and share your programming journey!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Small Basic In Sharp Develop
Hii Litdev
Today I Tried To Download Small Basic Repo From Github.
I Updated Its .csproj File As You Said Before.
(05-03-2024, 11:16 AM)litdev Wrote: I did manage to get SharpDevelop to compile and run SB-Prime. Big Grin

1] Need to change csproj files as described before for ToolsVersion 4.0 and TargetFrameworkVersion 4.5.2
But I Am Getting This Error Please Help.

ZS
Not easy, plent of code and settings changes even in Visual Studio - I never got old SB to compile.

No simple fix - lots of googling!
Bad Luck!
Cry

We Are Very Active At Night

Time Difference Dont Lets Us Talk Much Its Good Night In My Country.
ZS
I really wanted to the source code of smallbasiclibary and compiler to work in sharpdevelop I wanted to add some functions and study the code of it I tried and it opened in sharpdevelop but then it had no files in it.
ZS
(08-05-2024, 06:14 AM)z-s Wrote: I really wanted to the source code of smallbasiclibary and compiler to work in sharpdevelop I wanted to add some functions and study the code of it I tried and it opened in sharpdevelop but then it had no files in it.

You can study the code with dnSpy.  I have no idea what 'it had no files in it' means.

What is it you want to add to SmallBasicLibrary.dll that you cannot do in your extension?

What do you want to change in SmallBasicCompiler.exe?  Any changes would probably make it incompatible like sVB.

Decompiling SmallBasicLibrary.dll and SmallBasicCompiler.exe should be easier than SB.exe, but probably a lot of work in SharpDevelop.
[-] The following 1 user Likes litdev's post:
  • z-s