We would like to build a community for Small Basic programmers of any age who like to code. Everyone from total beginner to guru is welcome. Click here to register and share your programming journey!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ZSCmd Extension
I Made A Small Extension For SmallBasic In SharpDevelop As My First Extension In CSharp.
It Is ZSCmd Contain Only One Method For Execute Of Any Cmd Command.
Here You Can Download It : https://www.mediafire.com/file/ftwbu27mv...d.zip/file
I Will Be Very Grateful To Litdev If This Extension Will Be Added In Extension Manager.
Here Is Sample Code To Try
Code:
result = ZSCmd.Execute("dir")
TextWindow.WriteLine(result)
ZS
Nice job,

I have a couple suggests.

1] Create a more generic name for the extension so you can add more objects to the same extension in the future, something like ZSExtension or just ZS, with an initial object ZSCmd.
2] All new objects you add should start with ZS, like FC and LD.
3] Make the namespace for all your extension objects the same name as the extension name, currently your namespace is 'SmallBasicExtension'
4] Manage the version number properly, extension manager uses this to see if an extension is out of date - your current version number is 1.0.8948.26889.  I suggest the first 2 should be 1.2 (for SB version 1.2) then the next 2 for major and minor updates as you see fit.
[-] The following 2 users Like litdev's post:
  • AbsoluteBeginner, z-s
How to manage version number??
ZS
In SharpDevelop: Project->Project Options...
Then Assembly Info tab, Then Assembly Version

Then test by openning created dll in ILSpy or dotPeek
[-] The following 1 user Likes litdev's post:
  • z-s