We would like to build a community for Small Basic programmers of any age who like to code. Everyone from total beginner to guru is welcome. Click here to register and share your programming journey!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
sVB version of LitDev extension
I compiled a version of LitDev extension for use with sVB version of Small Basic (v2.8.6.7).  Not every feature tested, but mostly works well.

sVB is a clone of the original SB IDE (Integrated Development Environment), with some fixes, new features and form editor.  It remains fairly basic and faithful to the original SB ethos.

You can get sVB here and the LitDev extension from my website using the download link highlighted in the image below.

Here are a couple samples for it PXLC585.000 ZXMQ129.000.  They also run in standard SB and SB-Prime IDEs (with v1.2.25.0 LitDev extension).
[-] The following 1 user Likes litdev's post:
  • Scout
(translated by DeepL translator)

Hi. This is very important news.
If you put together two very significant improvements for SmallBasic, such as the LitDev extension and the new sVB, you might get a next-level tool. It will appeal to people who are starting to learn programming and to people who like BASIC because it is simple and easy to use.

I'm sure this will help a lot of people.
Updated to be compaitible with sVB version 2.8.7
(translated by Google translator)

Thank you so much for your magnificent work.  Smile
Updated to be compatible with version 3.0.7.2 of sVB
[-] The following 1 user Likes litdev's post:
  • AbsoluteBeginner