We would like to build a community for Small Basic programmers of any age who like to code. Everyone from total beginner to guru is welcome. Click here to register and share your programming journey!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Extension updates
Updated a couple extensions available through SB-Prime Extension Manager.

SmallBasicANN - Added intellisense and some additional reporting during (through ANNProgress event) and after training (GetWeights).  The main ANN algorithm is unchanged.

LitDev - Added methods to detect text and images within another larger image, examples (text in image JLVQ434.000, uses pre-trained ANN by tesseract OCR) (image in image VXDM285.000).
[-] The following 3 users Like litdev's post:
  • AbsoluteBeginner, stevantosic, z-s
Extremely Happy to see this moment.
Now SB is taking steps in machine learning.
ZS
(07-15-2024, 09:30 AM)litdev Wrote: Updated a couple extensions available through SB-Prime Extension Manager.

SmallBasicANN - Added intellisense and some additional reporting during (through ANNProgress event) and after training (GetWeights).  The main ANN algorithm is unchanged.

LitDev - Added methods to detect text and images within another larger image, examples (text in image JLVQ434.000, uses pre-trained ANN by tesseract OCR) (image in image VXDM285.000).

I'm shocked!

Guys, I am so jealous of you!
While I am solving my small household problems, you are doing such interesting things.  Rolleyes
got this error in LDImage:TTVQ909.000

ZS
ZS, Obviously I don't have your images, this looks like expected result to me - finding image with high similarity factor and position.  Check the Return intellisense for this command.
I saw today litdev extension size cross 45 mb thats why my small basic is opening so slow can we make the size smaller by breaking extension in parts
ZS
(08-06-2024, 08:44 AM)z-s Wrote: I saw today litdev extension size cross 45 mb thats why my small basic is opening so slow can we make the size smaller by breaking extension in parts

Yeah - I know it is a big download and file, partly because it holds lots of other dlls internally.  I don't really want to break it up and maintain lots of bits - that's why it is just one dll to keep track of it and not have lots of extra bits needed for different features.

If you want to break it up for your purposes then feel free!
[-] The following 1 user Likes litdev's post:
  • z-s