We would like to build a community for Small Basic programmers of any age who like to code. Everyone from total beginner to guru is welcome. Click here to register and share your programming journey!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DataView Font
Is it possible to change the font Size in the DataView display?  Thank you
Hi Lester,

Unfortunately it is not possible with the current extension to modifiy the font for dataview control.

Is there something specific you would want this for?

EDIT

The LitDev beta (1.2.28.0) has been updated to include LDControls.DataViewFont method.

If not clear how to use, then please ask.

EDIT2

Just for info, the beta version of LitDev extension is always uploaded as bugs fixed and new stuff added - it can be downloaded manually from https://litdev.uk/#Extensions.  Download, unblock, unzip and copy LitDev.dll and LitDev.xml to lib folder of SB installation.

LitDev, 

The LDControls.DataViewFont works great. SB/Prime is becoming a very complete program for RAD desktop development.  Thank you for the support and for constantly improving the product.

I am moving to SmallBasic for some of the projects I do for couple of friends who have small businesses'. I can get stuff done in short order. You make me look good.

Lester
[-] The following 2 users Like Lester's post:
  • AbsoluteBeginner, litdev