We would like to build a community for Small Basic programmers of any age who like to code. Everyone from total beginner to guru is welcome. Click here to register and share your programming journey!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FastGraphics Extension
Recompiled this extension by FuleSnabel for SB 1.2, original source here.  Note the different installation requiring dll added to SB installation folder and that there is no xml intellisense, but the sample is good.

Download it from https://litdev.uk/#Extensions.

EDIT - Minimal intellisense added, at least the number and name of function arguments.
[-] The following 1 user Likes litdev's post:
  • AbsoluteBeginner
Hii litdev
I don't know what's happening because i cant use any fast graphics extension.
when i pasted directx dll in small basic folder and fast graphics dll and xml in lib folder small basic on startup says it has stooped working i deleted directx dll then small basic started but no object named fastwindow.
Does Anyone Have Same Problem??
ZS
Hi,
I just tested by downloading and it worked for me.  Remember to unblock downloaded zip and I guess you maybe need the 32bit version of Microsoft.WindowsAPICodePack.DirectX.dll.  This is for SB 1.2 ONLY, make sure you are not using SB 1.0 from using Data extension.
We see if anyone else tries and has an issue.
[-] The following 1 user Likes litdev's post:
  • z-s
Hii litdev today I tried again and after unblocking also this extension is not showing in sb.
can AB or someone else try.
ZS
(08-13-2024, 02:42 PM)z-s Wrote: Hii litdev today I tried again and after unblocking also this extension is not showing in sb.
can AB or someone else try.

Hi Z-S.
I'm ready to help you, but I don't understand what you're discussing in this thread.
I don't know what to do to help you.  Undecided
Thanks AB
Could you try to use FastGraphics extension in small basic
ZS
[-] The following 1 user Likes z-s's post:
  • AbsoluteBeginner
I tried to run this extension by following the instructions, but Small Basic (not SB-Prime) stopped running.
When I removed the "DirectX" library from the Small Basic folder, Small Basic started working again.
Same with me and for me it is also not in small basic intellisense
ZS
This extension was created somewhat differently to others using native code.