We would like to build a community for Small Basic programmers of any age who like to code. Everyone from total beginner to guru is welcome. Click here to register and share your programming journey!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge-Command Line GW
Information 
So our first challenge command line graphics window.

In this you could make a text window program for drawing shapes and playing with graphics window through text window.

Challenge will end on next Sunday.

I will post it I could make something.
ZS
[-] The following 2 users Like z-s's post:
  • ata, litdev
My first Result : HZFN926.000

This is a sample only you could add more functionality and litdev extension functions also.

You could suggest about next challenges also.

Smile
ZS
[-] The following 2 users Like z-s's post:
  • AbsoluteBeginner, litdev
I made some changes in your program:
- possibility to enter the command if you don't know which characters have to be capitalized
- show the exact needed command in the textwindow.

published as HZFN926.000-0
[-] The following 1 user Likes WhTurner's post:
  • z-s
Thanks WhTurner for participating.
I will be very happy if more people like you participate in every challenge.
Smile
ZS
Challenge end
Winners: WhTurner and Z-S
Serious question does I continue challenges because only one person participated
ZS
(08-18-2024, 05:07 AM)z-s Wrote: Challenge end
Winners: WhTurner and Z-S
Serious question does I continue challenges because only one person participated

(translated by Google translator)

Hello!  Shy
Small Basic is not a programming language for cool professionals who strive to be the best in all competitions on the planet.
Most Small Basic users are beginners and hobbyists.
Such people will be happy to solve the Challenge tasks while sitting in their own home. But almost all of them will be embarrassed to participate in competitions publicly.

This is why those of us who are not shy about showing our work MUST CONTINUE running Challenges and Championships !
Let the rest of the people see the possibilities of Small Basic and interesting examples of using this wonderful tool for creativity !

LET'S HELP THESE PEOPLE in this, so that our World is as better as possible !  Rolleyes
[-] The following 2 users Like AbsoluteBeginner's post:
  • litdev, WhTurner