We would like to build a community for Small Basic programmers of any age who like to code. Everyone from total beginner to guru is welcome. Click here to register and share your programming journey!

Poll: Chose Option
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
First Option
0%
0 0%
Second Option
100.00%
2 100.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skull Custom Language Creator By ZS
(04-28-2024, 03:03 PM)zs1 Wrote: How Can We Change colour or Change size of richtextbox Border .
I found answer of this in FC Extension control object have method for changing border size , colour,. backgroun colour, etc. Of any shape.

I answered so any one can easily use it.
Maybe we could have this in our fantastic Litdev Extension .
ZS
(03-27-2024, 04:12 PM)AbsoluteBeginner Wrote: (translated by Google translator)
I didn't plan to make any changes to any SB Prime file.
I wanted the program code files to be converted by a separate utility program.
I also wanted an algorithm text file written in the person's native language to be created using any third party text editor.
I thought this because I planned to use the editor and converter while working with various programming languages and various IDEs.
I do not have enough knowledge to assist you in upgrading SB Prime to use a person's native language.
I'm sorry, but I can only watch your work with interest.
But I know for sure that there will be many people on Earth who will be grateful to you for the opportunity to create programs without knowing English.
Thank you very much. Smile
AB how is the work for your utility program going and Notepad++ extension.
ZS
(07-25-2024, 12:41 PM)z-s Wrote: AB how is the work for your utility program going and Notepad++ extension.

Once “Aliases” have been added to SB-Prime, the use of another program for encoding in your native language is not required.
I already forgot that "Notepad++" exists.

SB-Prime is the best!  Cool

( Many thanks to LitDev once again.)
Agree Smile
ZS
Litdev can we add image to LD listbox
ZS
Hi, Why don't you have a go in your extension or in C# directly.  Part of the point of LD extension is to to encourage people to try new things, it isn't really there for me to add every feature available in .Net - I would never finish and be even bigger than it is now and harder to use.  It is meant to be a taster, to do useful things in SB, but not everything possible.
[-] The following 1 user Likes litdev's post:
  • z-s