We would like to build a community for Small Basic programmers of any age who like to code. Everyone from total beginner to guru is welcome. Click here to register and share your programming journey!

Poll: Chose Option
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
First Option
0%
0 0%
Second Option
100.00%
2 100.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skull Custom Language Creator By ZS
i have read this  discussion  yesterday : https://litdev.uk/mybb/showthread.php?tid=12 
the project you are trying to make i was on it from 2 months its a coincidence
 so i have made a skull lang creator in SVB that can make domain specific language
 But it is under work so you have to option
1) I will give you a code in SVB in which i had provide steps so you have to replace that words i wil tell in steps. if you chose this option i will provide code till today 10 pm
2)Wait till Next week i will make a very improved IDE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------till now The ide look like this:

Answer Fast Till Sunday

This going to be incredible guys 

ZS
[-] The following 2 users Like z-s's post:
  • AbsoluteBeginner, heloo
Who Voted Second Option
[-] The following 1 user Likes z-s's post:
  • heloo
(translated by Google translator)

I did it.  Smile
OK Let Litdev Also Tell
  • heloo

Hello everyone.  Smile
ZS, your project is very interesting.
I wonder what the final result will be.
My current version consists of two parts that are independent of each other.
The algorithm is created in the user's native language using Notepad++ application. There it is possible to create your own User Defined Language that will implement the intellisense function.
Another converter program is used to convert the algorithm from the developer's native language textfile to Small Basic language.
This is the version in my head now.
Hi both of you.

I am glad you may start working together on this.  I have struggled to understand the context and ambition of this project and voted option 2 to see more.

As it develops, I hope you will share.  Even if you don't have the code to do what you want, sharing your ideas about how it might work would be good.

I will help if you have questions, but the more we see the easier it will be to provide helpful input.  I clearly misunderstood abouit the intellisense question, ha ha Big Grin .
Ok I will Continue Till Next Week For Improving It And Dicusing In this Thread

Can Anyone Help For Intellisense in Xml or i have another idea
I Am Making A New Launage For Intellisense SkullCompiledExtension or .ske
  • heloo
"Can Anyone Help For Intellisense in Xml "

Please give more details on what exactly you want to happen, I don't want to be guessing again!

xml is used by Small Basic IDEs, but it is written in .Net C# and can be auto created from the code.  If you want to do intellisense in your program written in SB this may be a totally different thing, so we must have more information, an example or specification, then break it into parts, like:

1] Detect mouse over some text (maybe a mouse click)
2] Get the text we are over (this may be quite tricky?)
3] Lookup the help text for this (a simple lookup file would work - no need for xml)
4] Display the help text (easy)

Decide what is easy and what is hard - think about the hard bit and prototype/test ideas for it.

But I amy guessing...

Maybe first implement the appearance of the Intellisense tooltip only after pressing "hot keys"? (like in VBA Excel, for example)
Then you can do something more complex.
2] option litdev :
  • heloo