We would like to build a community for Small Basic programmers of any age who like to code. Everyone from total beginner to guru is welcome. Click here to register and share your programming journey!

Poll: Chose Option
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
First Option
0%
0 0%
Second Option
100.00%
2 100.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skull Custom Language Creator By ZS
Code:
startLine = 5
endLine = 20
fileName = "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Small Basic\SmallBasicLibrary.xml"
For i = startLine To endLine
  lines[i] = File.ReadLine(fileName,i)
EndFor

For i = startLine To endLine
  TextWindow.Writeline(lines[i])
EndFor

I corrected and uploaded your extension, not sure how it will help since it does less than the SB code above ZSExtension.
https://litdev.uk/mybb/showthread.php?tid=40 view this

Time In Your Country Is 02:51 PM Now
But In My Country It Is 8:22 PM Now
Thats Why You Answer Late Previous Post

thanks for code Inteligent Person
[-] The following 1 user Likes z-s's post:
  • heloo
Can You Compile It For SVB
  • heloo
Hi,

I cannot see how this extension can help at all - it doesn't do anything that cannot easily be done using standard Small Basic.

Which of the methods I previously described (csc, LDInline) have you tried, what didn't work?

If you cannot compile extensions yourself, then I cannot see how you can write your own extensions.

If you do not have Visual Studio, then I cannot see how you can learn sufficient C# (or VB basically the same thing with different syntax) to write an extension.

Once you have the capability to write extensions in C# or VB, you would be better writing the entire project in C# or VB.

This is the purpose of SB, to graduate you on towards C# or other languages.

Therefore, I suggest you concentrate on the objective of your language converter that should be possible using standard Small Basic and perhaps existing extensions like for example LDxml or RichTextBox rtf, and don't worry about the finer details of interface that realistically are not easily achieved with SB and not central to the core of the language converter project.

So, concentrate on using SB or sVB if you prefer (they are not compatible) and do the important parts of the project first and don't worry too much about interface details.
[-] The following 1 user Likes litdev's post:
  • heloo
Ok I Will Release The Version 1 Soon
[-] The following 2 users Like z-s's post:
  • heloo, litdev
New update guys : intelnse work is over ☺??? just now I have to make text of intelnse

Now in textbook when we select intelnse show
  • heloo
Can anyone help with in SVB when text is input or changed if it is from a give list then change it colour hint use context input or on text changed

Or else just help with how to change colour of selected text in SVB forum textbox
  • heloo
https://litdev.uk/mybb/showthread.php?ti...244#pid244
  • heloo
ZS and AbsoluteBeginner,

I have been thinking a little about the language translation idea and have a couple questions:

1] What is your native language?
2] Do you use the /l language localisation switch on standard SB IDE or SB-Prime?
3] Which SB IDE do you mainly use and why?
3] Do you use any SB extensions?

As well as your answers, I wonder what you think the answers to the questions may be for the children users you both are thinking about for this feature.

The reason I am asking is that I can see how a customisable extension could go a long way, perhaps even wrapped in a small application - but one step at a time, I would be interested in your answers.
[-] The following 2 users Like litdev's post:
  • AbsoluteBeginner, z-s
For the first question you can view my profile I am Indian native language is Hindi .
For second question I use English ide because I know English pretty good.
For third question I use all three ide sb , svb,sb prime in English.
And for last question I use all currently available extension for sb version 1.2 English version
My main purpose of this software or program is in my country population is 1.4 billion and poverty is high so I am making so that all people who know only one language in my country or other the can code in native language Hindi,or in other countries in German,spanish etc
For children and all people ..
Hope you get the answer...☺

And I write comments,therads,post in this forum by my own in english not by translater
But I think absolute beginner write with translater
  • heloo